Keepass2Android will load dictionaries for your current language both from AnySoftKeyboard and from Hacker's keyboard.
* For AnySoftKeyboard dictionaries visit:
* For Hacker's Keyboard dictionaries visit:
Automatic keyboard switching on rooted devices
In order to automatically switch to the KP2A keyboard and back, you need to
* have a rooted device (per Android security policies)
* have at least KP2A version 0.9.3-pre2
* install the Secure Settings app with the "System+" module available in Secure Settings v. 1.3.4 and above.
At the time of this writing, this is only available through the beta channel. To access the beta, join the Secure Settings Google Group (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/secure-settings) and visit
to opt in to the beta. You should see an update to Secure Settings in the Play Store within a few hours.
* Go to the KP2A keyboard settings. Enable auto-switch on rooted devices.
If you go to a website, select "Share URL" -> Keepass2Android, the keyboard should be switched as soon as you locate the entry or when it's found automatically.