This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Adding current application code to an existing entry

Apr 18, 2016 at 8:19 AM
Hi,

Is there a workflow for adding the adnroid application code for an existing entry?
I often use a website on the desktop and the corresponding application on android, and I have to manually add the application code in the entry comments.

For instance, say I create an account on www.twitch.tv: I add an entry with that url from my desktop.
The I download the android app and want to login with my account: keepass2android asks me if I want to search for "tv.twitch.android.app" or select an entry manually. I know the search wouldn't return anything, but I'd like to add this code to the entry for the next time I open this app.

The only solution I found is to manually enter the application code in the comments. It would be nice to have the possibility to add it automatically when manually selecting an entry for an application, or at least to be able to copy and paste it in the entry instead of manually copying it from memory.
Apr 19, 2016 at 8:43 PM
If you select an entry manually Keepass2Android will ask you if you want to save data into the entry so it can be found next time.
Marked as answer by RonanLK on 4/20/2016 at 12:33 AM
Apr 20, 2016 at 7:32 AM
Thanks, I found it.

It doesnt show up if I chose to select an entry manually the first time: I have to first do a search, then if there are no results I get two choices on the bottom: "select another entry" and "create an entry for the url".
The problem is that the text for the two choices goes over each other on my phone in vertical mode, so I guess I never tried either.