This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Can't get MasterKee to work

Aug 27, 2014 at 3:55 PM
I have been using Keepass2Android for a while (excellent software, thanks for writing it!) and now I am trying out the MasterKee plugin after seeing it recommended in c't magazine. I followed all the steps in the instructions, but it doesn't work: when I consult the entries generated through the plugin, the password is always shown as {MASTERKEE}. Is there anything I can try to fix this?
Sep 5, 2014 at 3:11 PM
I can confirm the same problem: The password is not generated - instead KP2A uses the place holder {MASTERKEE}.
Sep 5, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Meanwhile I did some more tests. I should also mention that I am using an InputStick and the corresponding plugin for sending the passwords to my PC. When I tap "Menu" and then select "Type username/password ..." it is sending {MASTERKEE} instead of the real password to my PC. But if I press the three vertical dots at the right side of the (hidden) password and then select "Copy to clipboard" or "Type with InputStick", I will get the correctly generated password.
Sep 12, 2014 at 10:09 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.