- Remote files are stored in the local application cache to allow offline usage (including editing and later synchronization). See settings.
- Notification icon to visualize the lock-state of the database (see settings)
- Improved determination of lock-state in some situations
- Database files are loaded to memory while you are typing your password for increased loading speed (see settings)
- Entries can be added to root group
- Bug fixes (resolving reference fields, problems with keyboard on Italian an Chinese devices)
Please Note: this is a preview intended for testing! Please report any problems on keepass2android.codeplex.com.