This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Where do I set the path to the database?

Aug 12, 2015 at 2:06 PM
Hello,

I've been happily using Keepass2Android for a quite while, with the database file stored in Dropbox. Now I'm moving from Dropbox to OneDrive, simply because it's cheaper :-) I assume that I'm totally blind ... because I went through all settings in Keepass2Android but I just can't find it. Where do I set the path to my .kdbx file? Please, help an old man!

Thank you!
Aug 13, 2015 at 2:26 PM
Well,

Today I'm lucky! I saw that great big open file button on the enter password screen! I admit, it makes sense to put it there :-)

Now, when I start the app, I'm ALWAYS presented with the open recent database dialogue. I must tap my database, before I can enter my password. How can I get rid of this? Before swapping from Dropbox to OneDrive, the app just knew the location of my one and only database and I could enter the password straight away. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, hoping it would reset to it's default behaviour, but it didn't. I there another hidden option in the settings that I don't see?

Thank you for reading this!
Coordinator
Aug 14, 2015 at 7:20 PM
unfortunately, that's the way it is with OneDrive. The reason is that the OneDrive API requires another initialization.