Disappearing Icon

May 7, 2014 at 7:58 PM
I am running Keepass2Android Offline on a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with Android version 4.3. I have now noticed for the second time that the Keepass2Android icon sometimes doesn't show up on the homescreen in the folder in which I have it installed. The first time this happened, I thought I had accidentally deleted it; however, it happened again today and what is happening is that the icon disappears or hides in the homescreen folder, and when I reinstall it, it appears twice. Has this been seen by anyone else?
Coordinator
May 8, 2014 at 12:10 PM
haven't heard about this yet. After it disappeared, could you still start it through the app list screen?
May 8, 2014 at 1:58 PM
I didn't try the app list screen when the icon had disappeared. I simply reinstalled it and two icons appeared. I deleted one icon and the other one remained. I will definitely try the app list screen when it disappears again.

I did some experimenting and was able to make the icon disappear once more since my first post after a power down of the phone. I reinstalled, and again there were two icons. I have since powered down and restarted the phone several times, but the icon has not disappeared since. I will keep you posted.