This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Not working on Yahoo mail

Apr 13, 2014 at 4:14 AM
With the recent Heartbleed thing, I went ahead and changed all my important passwords with random Keepass ones. This went fine with all my passwords. I did installed Keepass2Android offline on my phone (Droid Incredible 2... I know its old, but still does everything I need) and transferred my password file over.

This went fine for everything but Yahoo Mail.. No matter how I choose to put the password in, Yahoo says its invalid, even though the same password file works fine on my laptop. Any ideas?
Coordinator
Apr 14, 2014 at 7:50 AM
can you paste/"type" (with the built-in keyboard) the password to some field which is visible and check that it's correct? Did you double-check the username as well?
Apr 15, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Pasted it into a simple notepad note and it was correct. I just tried it in firefox android, and it works in that, but not in the standard android browser. It is one of my longer passwords, so I don't know if that is a problem. I don't use the Yahoo Mail app because it's not very well designed, so I don't know if it works in that.

Otherwise, I love the app:)
Coordinator
Apr 16, 2014 at 4:52 AM
really weird. What happens if you copy-paste from notepad to the standard browser?