Version 0.8

Coordinator
Apr 28, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Edited Apr 29, 2013 at 4:15 AM
The preview is available from https://keepass2android.codeplex.com/releases/view/105816.

Please tell me what you think about the improved UI here! Thank you!
Apr 30, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Looks a lot cleaner and more professional. I like it.
Apr 30, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Yes the UI is much better, the buttons aren't that large anymore.
What I would really like to see:
  • smaller internet page icons, they are scaled up
  • lock of the database after screen off
  • maybe different icons, the search and settings icon look very different to the lock, add group or add entry icon
Really good work, my favorite PWManager :)
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2013 at 2:11 PM
h82k wrote:
  • smaller internet page icons, they are scaled up
  • maybe different icons, the search and settings icon look very different to the lock, add group or add entry icon
Could you maybe attach a screenshot to show how it looks on your device? Are you running 2.x or 4.x?
May 7, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Hi,

Still no way to use own file manager. The apps still asks to install Open Intents one from the market.

Tried to uninstall / re-install. No way :(

Cheers
Coordinator
May 7, 2013 at 1:36 PM
What are you trying to do? Open a file or create a database? (in the latter case only oi is supported because there is no standard intent for save file) what file manager do you want to use?
May 7, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Edited May 7, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Hi, thanks for quick reply :)

I'm trying to open an existing file.

I'm using ES file manager.

Samsung Galaxy S - CM9 (ICS) - Semaphore kernel

Bye
Coordinator
May 7, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Does anybody else experience this? On my device it works (with es file manager)...
May 7, 2013 at 6:18 PM
When I tried it, it still asks to install Open Intents if it isn't installed. If it is installed, it lets me use that or ES file manager, or any of the other browsers that can handle the intent. Including, very nicely, DropBox.
Coordinator
May 7, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Alex, that was a very good hint, thanks! Now I can reproduce it and fix it for the next release!