This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Can't open db

Apr 16, 2013 at 10:01 PM
I'm using KeePass v2.22 on my desktop. When I try to open the kdbx file on my android device (4.1.2) I get the message "An error occured. The composite key is invalid." I'm sure the password is correct. Any ideas??? Thanks!
Coordinator
Apr 17, 2013 at 11:38 AM
I just tried to create a new database with KeePass 2.22 and was able to open it on Android without problems. Have you tried this? Did you maybe import your database from a kdb file? Seems like there was a change in Keepass 2.22 regarding this which is not yet incorporated in KP2A?
Apr 17, 2013 at 12:14 PM
My mistake. I have two kdbx files on my desktop. I downloaded the wrong one to my android device. Now that I've downloaded the correct db, I can open it in android with no problem. Sorry about that! Thanks.
Jun 4, 2013 at 4:53 PM
I have a key file that KeePass 2.22 uses without any problems (2.x generated it, I don't remember which version of 2.x I had at the time (last year), however KP2A 0.8.1 is unable to open it (I get the error mikm27 got). I don't have any other kdbx files on any of my systems, however, and I verified that neither file is corrupted. Any other ideas I can try?