This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Google drive - path to file.... is denied

Mar 28, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Hi
I have a problem using keepass2android with g drive
I can open and read database
But can't modify and save

path to file.... is denied

I have same problem on my tablet nexus 10 and my phone nexus 1
But OK on windows pc
So must be with my g drive setup ?
Mar 29, 2013 at 7:14 PM
I have the same problem.
Coordinator
Apr 3, 2013 at 8:19 AM
This currently seems to be a limitation with the Google drive app. I am planning to integrate the Google Drive SDK so that files on GDrive can be accessed without the GDrive app. But I guess this feature will take 3-4 weeks at least.
Apr 3, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Edited Apr 3, 2013 at 12:30 PM
PhilippC wrote:
...I am planning to integrate the Google Drive SDK so that files on GDrive can be accessed without the GDrive app. But I guess this feature will take 3-4 weeks at least.
This is really very welcomed, if you'd do that. Have you thought of a plugin architecture, just like the "normal" KeePass2 has, is it even feasible on your Android port? If that's the case, maybe also the Google drive integration would be better placed in such a plugin...
Coordinator
Apr 4, 2013 at 3:13 PM
that's exactly what I am thinking about. The "plugin" would be installed from Play store (or whatever) just as any app.
May 28, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Hi gdrive sync would really be great, is there a way to set it up and make working already or is some more work still required?
Coordinator
May 28, 2013 at 10:37 AM
I haven't found time to implement cloud sync yet, so for the time you could try to use a third party app like FolderSync to sync the file from cloud to mobile device.
May 30, 2013 at 12:07 AM
I would also love this feature!!
Jul 6, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Hi everybody!

Any news about edit feature?
Coordinator
Jul 7, 2014 at 5:18 AM
this has been implemented long ago. (Oct 2013 or so). If you have the regular (non-offline) version, you can use Google Drive.
Marked as answer by PhilippC on 7/22/2014 at 11:31 AM
Jul 7, 2014 at 3:51 PM
PhilippC wrote:
this has been implemented long ago. (Oct 2013 or so). If you have the regular (non-offline) version, you can use Google Drive.
Yes, my bad, I used offline version of the database file. Thanks!